3. Norwegian Escape
We had an AMAZING time! Everything was perfect. Jacky the cruise Director was awesome! He was very involved and had us laughing the entire time. All of the staff was so pleasant to be around. They always had a smile on their face and greeted us so cheerfully every time. They went above and beyond for us. I wouldn’t have changed a thing besides the final disembarkment process, that took FOREVER! All of the shows were so entertaining. Our favorite was Choir of Man and the Wine Lovers Musical. The comedians had great shows also. My husband and I did the Newlywed game and it was a blast. We had no idea that we would be famous because of it and everyone on the boat recognized us. Everyone on the boat was amazing. I felt like I was with family and I have been so sad since the day we got back because I miss it so much. Overall we are extremely happy with our experience and will definitely be back!

Perfect Vacation

Emarie4813’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BB 12752
Very roomy and we loved our balcony! More than we expected
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins