3. MSC Musica
We traveled from Mosselbay to Durban a view days before we got on to the ship. We stayed in Durban Spa and enjoyed the flea markets and restaurants alot. We also visited Ushaka Marine World wich is always a great experience! We booked easy onboarding tickets(I think that's what its called) so we boarded easy and fast. 10 minutes after boarding we where already eating our first delicious meal on board the Musica! Great way to start our trip...we where still docked at this stage. Our cabin was very nice and we had a balcony that really helped to get our clothes and towels dry during the trip after swimming . The crew was very friendly and helpful! I must say...one of the highlights of our trip was our Cruise Director Eric. He is a great entertainer and it will be difficult for me to not have him as the cruise director if I should go on another mcs ship. We traveled with our children...I think they went with...we never saw them! They enjoyed it so much and although both my children is shy they took part in all the teens activities. We booked a snorkeling excursion which was out of this world! I was flabbergasted the moment I stuck my head in the water.! Most beautiful sights I've ever seen... There is just one thing I think MSC should work on when passengers go on a shore excursion is to have at least water available as soon as the passengers get to shore..one of my friends was feeling very sick and when we asked for something to drink none of the MSC crewmembers wanted or could help us because the bar wasn't open although all the drinks was already there...we only got something to drink an hour and half later and we had to ask one of the locals to please give us water. He managed to convinced someone at a MSC bar in the little town we where driving through they gave us beer and none of us drinks alcohol...afterwards they gave us local water to drink. This part was not a nice experience. However in a whole our trip was amazing! We are already planning our next trip for next year! Thank you MSC!

Best Vacation of my life!

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Potgieter on cruise

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica

The crew was very friendly and helpful!

Thank you MSC!

Cabin B2 8218
Great!
Virtuoso Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Portuguese Island
    The snorkeling was excellent although some of the gear was broken and not enough for everyone.
    There was nothing to drink when we got on shore because the bar was not ready for us even when we asked them nicely to help us because one of our friends was very sick. There was drinks but we where not allowed to buy jet. We waited for an hour before we left for the snorkeling and still nothing to drink.....when we finally got something to drink it was beer to buy but none of us drinks alcohol. The tour guide gave us LOCAL WATER to drink...it was bottled but we saw they where pouring it out of a well....
    View All 135 Portuguese Island Cruise Port Reviews