3. Norwegian Epic
I chose this cruise because of the reviews that I had read. The ship is way over crowded and there is not enough room around the outside areas for everyone to enjoy. The food was sub par. It was always cold and did not seem fresh. The mini-suit bathroom, where the toliet is located is way to small. It was set up strangely where the shower is across the small hall from the toliet area, both have frosted glass doors. Not enough privacy. The speciality resturants we always over booked. We could only get into 2. Way to many people for the size of the ship, not enough space. The entertainment was ok. The epic Beatles were great. Staff were not very helpful at the guest services when we had questions regarding phone service. Most of the wait staff were not friendly. The exception was in the Italian restaurant. It seemed like the passengers were more like an inconvience to the staff no matter what part of the ship that you were on. We did not enjoy this cruise. I would not recommend this ship.

Not a fan

Jenniferlkennedy1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M9 14114
The cabin was acceptable, bathroom setup was strange. Toliet area is really small and closed in.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins