3. Queen Elizabeth
It was our first time on Queen Elizabeth and we had a wonderful time. It was a cruise from Sydney to Tasmania, we disembarked at Sydney. It is amazing ship and crew were friendly & helpful. The service all over the ship was fantastic. The day core of the Queen Elizabeth was lovely and had plenty of nice areas to look out at the sea & read a book. You could do looks or just relax. We enjoyed great shows, Lectures, Entertainment and of course the tasty food. I am on a Gluten Free diet and I enjoyed lovely and tasty meals. The Activities on board was very good. Last time we were on a Cunard ship was 20 years ago, on board the QE2. That was our first ever cruise. We just love cruising. It was wonderful having the Queen Elizabeth in Australia and we love it so much we had booked it again for next year 2020. Mum and I cant wait.

Amazing Ship and cruise.

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by C Wil

The Activities on board was very good.

C Wil’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Elizabeth price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin FB 4060
The cabin was clean and tidy. Every thing was great. The twin beds were a bit to close together. Cabin steward was fantastic, friendly and helpful.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins