3. Vision of the Seas
Vision of the seas is an old vision of the past, not retro-cool, just old. Old enough for the engine not to start. I will try to be short and assertive, honest and willing to give you future traveler a good advise. And it doesn't end good. Vision of the seas is an old boat built in 1998, so there is a very strong risk that something goes wrong; in our experience the problem was that the boat did not depart on schedule. It was supposed to leave at around 6:00 pm, and really departed to Cozumel Mexico at 2:00 am, and it was because the engine wouldn't start... Yes; sad old boat just wouldn't go; and of course we arrived 7 hours late to Cozumel, bye bye come and experience the pyramids because we were in the island for 4 sad hours. One hour to go, one to return, and 2 hours to see whatever you can because we had to go back or the boat will leave you there. Yes, another sad true, it's ok that they are late, but not us of course, they are very strict with our time, after all, we are just the clients, they are not important, are we? So you see me dear traveler, they did not try to make it up for the time, they needed to fix their agenda, and they just did not care if they did that with our time, our precious golden time. Of course it was not our mistake, it was not our problem, but we sure provided our vacation time to fix it. Just a few other details, the tripulation is honestly willing to serve you, they are nice. The boat is old but clean, well maybe not the carpet with chocolate and old gum sticked into it, but is overall just ok. If I were you, I will pick a newer boat. You don't want to get stuck in the middle of the ocean do you? PS, Internet is as slow as the boat.

The sad old boat that just wouldn't go.

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by jorgeflorez

PS, Internet is as slow as the boat.
jorgeflorez’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V 7021
Oh please, just don´t let me get started. They are OLD and Rusty.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins