3. Norwegian Bliss
Fun times, Beautiful locations, the suite was roomy and the decor was done very nicely. A couple side notes ... if your gambling or playing any games like scratch offs that pay out cash be careful. We were told that our winnings were going in our account. However they never did. When we went back we were time that they dint do that. Winning get paid out in cash. The same attendant was there and just had a smirk on his face so we knew he was lying. Luckily it wasn’t much. One other thing to keep in mind. The room service...it is ok ! Probably because they get prepaid a specific amount regardless of what care they provide. Don’t get me wrong it wasn’t terrible, just could have been a bit better. Especially being the price we paid for a suite for two if us. We had two adjoining suite rooms which the balconies couldn’t even be open. A little disappointed. Food was good, service ok Shows good except Havana. Kind of boring. I think I actually dozed off in that one.

Fun, beautiful but with a bit of disappointment

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by lauraann122

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom

Food was good, service ok

lauraann122’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 9169
Cabin was roomy with adjoining balcony that you could not open and enjoy your family with
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins