3. Regal Princess
I chose this cruise for the specific period of time I had available and the port it departed from. It started off great. The embarkment went very smoothly. When I got to my cabin it was clean and ready for my husband and me. Our cabin porter, Tom, was wonderful. Any requests we had he took care of in a timely manner. There was plenty of closet space for clothes,shoes and so on. There also were lots of drawers and a very nice writing area. The bathroom was well designed with good lighting and shelves. However, there was no shampoo or conditioner,and a very small soap that was not replaced until it was a tiny blob. TheThe entertainment was the very best I have experienced! The productions were out of this world, as good as the Vegas shows I have seen. We did not go on any excurisons but there was plenty to do on the ship, or just relax as we did. The ship was very nice, but was hard to find a nice quiet place to read. My major complaint were the meals for dinner. I cook at home and I was looking forward to great food and good service. The dinners started with a menu the looked like it was printed on the cheapest paper available. Although they offered a meat, fish,vegertarian and so on, there was usually only one choice of each, and not necessarly what one might want or like. I really wish that they would teach the servers not to reach across someone to serve another seated guest. If a nice dinner and service is important to someone as it was to me I would not necessarly recommend this cruise to a friend.

My time on the Regal Princess

Regal Princess Cruise Review by tiredtraveler

The ship was very nice, but was hard to find a nice quiet place to read.

If a nice dinner and service is important to someone as it was to me

I would not necessarly recommend this cruise to a friend.
tiredtraveler’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD d603
The cabin was very nice. Lots of closet space for hanging clothes. Plenty of room for shoes and bags. There were drawers for all your needs, and nice writing area.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins