3. Norwegian Getaway
This was our first cruise and let me tell you everything blew our minds. I had read lot of reviews that we some what negative. I was a bit skeptic since this was our first ever cruise and lot of people their share of experience. I also did love the positive reviews that made me just look at the goodness. And mind you I didn't had to force myself to see the goodness or positivity, everything was just amazing. A BIG Shout out to all those hardworking cruise members!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! The ship, cabin, dinning, entertainment, services that they provided was just amazing. I can't stop talking about how well we were taken care of and how much fun we had. BEST FOOD! my parents prefer Indian food and NCL provided that for breakfast, lunch and dinner. That was just a dream. We did not buy any fancy package but we didn't feel we missed out on anything at all. I couldn't believe how much activities they had on board. Yes, they would have to close certain things due to the weather or wind but that totally fine. I got to do them on other days. Entertainment was really good! All in all we all loved and thoroughly enjoyed our first cruise and can't wait to book another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best cruise GETAWAY we did!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Himuu

This was our first cruise and let me tell you everything blew our minds.

Entertainment was really good!

Himuu’s Full Rating Summary