3. Island Princess
Considering it's age the ship was in good condition.I always wanted to see the Panama Canal .We did the boat tour of the lake and saw monkeys and birds.In Columbia we went to the bird sanctuary and saw the countryside. Saw the same birds and monkeys at the boat dock in their sales area up closer. Did swim with stingrays and the Hell tour, always loved the Cayman Islands. Limon we did the Rain forest walk,I do not recommend this for anyone with walking problems. You go up a steep hill and it's loaded with rocks to see a couple of frogs,it had a great view of the Caribbean sea .Saw a lot of poor and trashy cities that you should not go into un-escorted in Colon and Limon. The ship's crew was efficient and treated us well. The food was above par. Wife liked the lobster but not the rice it was served on. Maybe its just me but I feel that now that they have all these specialty restaurants on the ships the great food is served there at a cost. Here is a thought for Cruise lines . Offer menu items to be served off the specialty menu in the regular dining room. One partner may want a great steak and is willing to pay the price while others in same party are not willing.

Good ship, crew, and food

Island Princess Cruise Review by micrometer

micrometer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA b614
A little tight but I'm a ex-camper and it was fine. Should have gotten a handicapped room as the doorway was too tight for her walker. We signed up for the cruise at the last minute.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins