3. Carnival Liberty
This was my first time on a cruise and did not have any expectations to speak of. I had heard many pieces of advice from friends, but decided to go with the flow. The overall experience was terrific - everyone (with the exception of one worker ) was gracious and friendly. The dining room staff was very nice as were the servers in the buffet. The ship was very clean and the house keeping staff were wonderful. The food choices were good although the last day I did notice substitution's in my meal and the wait staff offered to exchange it but it was tasty the way it was made so I said no. Our suite served us with plenty of room and the beds as well as the sofa were comfortable. The balcony was larger than expected although we did not spend much time there it was a nice addition. We enjoyed shopping on Nassau, I did not care for the straw market , I felt they were pushy and it was overwhelming. I did enjoy food and browsing the shops the locals were very nice and helpful in suggesting cafes. I would definitely take another cruise and was very pleased with Carnival.

Great experience

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by tayley

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite

I would definitely take another cruise and was very pleased with Carnival.
tayley’s Full Rating Summary