3. Viking Sky
We have been on a couple of Riverboat Cruises with Viking and wanted to try one of their Viking Ocean Cruises. The whole cruise was first class all the way. My husband has a nut allergy and Norenda was there every night with the next day's menu. My husband would check off his choices and N. would check with the chef to be sure there were no nuts in his choices. If there were, the chef either cooked his without nuts OR suggested a different choice. The tour guides were local so they were very informed about that particular area. The guided tours and shore excursions were awesome except for the one at Santorini. It was classified as "medium" but it was super hard. Difficult cobble stones, hills and stairs certainly NOT for us "old" folk. My favourite excursion was Kotor, Montenegro where their pastime is SLEEPING!!! I could live there!!! The restaurants offered delicious meals and/or buffets. We loved to go to a little bar called the Roshaven for entertainment. As soon as the gal, Judith, knew we loved "Country & Western", she learned some Patsy Cline songs. When we came in after that, she would go right into "Crazy". The servers were amazing. They remembered which drinks we liked and never asked for our room number after the first time. Every evening, before dinner, the Cruise Director would tells us about the next day's activities, followed by the Chef's suggestions for dinner. There was always a pianist playing during "happy hour". Often other special entertainers on other evenings. We added 3 days in Tuscany to our Vacation. That was a wonderful extension. Our tour guide for these 3 days was "Alessandro" from Trump Tours. He was very funny even at 6:00 am as we all struggled to wake up and get on the bus!! Viking looks after you all the way, even to the transfers between hotels and the airport. I look forward to our next Viking Ocean Cruise in Nov. 2019 on the Viking Sea!

Viking Sky - Athens to Venice 2017

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Tweetybird714

I look forward to our next Viking Ocean Cruise in Nov. 2019 on the Viking Sea!
Tweetybird714’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

We had asked for twin beds, which they had ready for us when we arrived. I also asked for a top sheet rather than the duvet which they did right away. I needed distilled water for my CPAP machine and they brought it immediately. The cabin was very comfortable and we enjoyed our balcony/veranda on the days we were cruising or had time between activities. The whole crew were awesome and accommodating in every way.