3. Allure of the Seas
Embarkation went very smoothly. The food was delicious, both in the dining room and the buffet. Our dining staff, Taryn and Gabriel were so friendly and helpful. The pool was refreshing and our pool waiter was awesome. He remembered our room number and drink order. The pool band was great. They played some Island tunes that really put you in the mood to dance. I couldn’t believe how clean the ship was. Our room overlooked Central Park. I sat out on the balcony everyday while my husband showered. There was usually a band playing. In the evening there was either a guitarist or pianist playing in the park. It was very romantic. We went on one excursion with Royal Caribbean. It was snorkeling off of a catermaran. Then we got to jump off the boat and swim to a beautiful beach. Great vacation, everyone was happy and relaxed. Would definitely use Royal Caribbean again!

Very Alluring

Meznics’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Central Park View Balcony
Cabin 1J 11-247
Our cabin was quite spacious and very clean. Our room steward, Rosli, was so friendly and accommodating. I have a bad back and found the bed very hard. Rosli put a foam mattress on top of the bed and it was great.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins