3. Rotterdam
Love this ship. The fact that they haven't changed alot of the public spaces made me pick this ship. I like the crows nest as is....not a coffee shop.... The casino was smokey all the time e en tho they kept announcing it was a smoke free venue... except for one corner...that corner filled the place with smoke. I woulda stayed longer but for that. The food was good as usual...the service was better that we had on the statendam. The entertainment was adequate...not great,but not bad.... I met several people that had pretty bad cabin problems...I hope they were rectified...our cabin was awesome...I also noticed they were bigger than the larger ships.. I did also notice the staff was less stressed out on this ship than on the larger ships. The level of service in the Neptune lounge was incredible and quit helpful with any request that we had.

Awesome trip

Rotterdam Cruise Review by barnslave

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Neptune Suite with Verandah

The entertainment was adequate...not great,but not bad....

barnslave’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Rotterdam price drops

Neptune Suite with Verandah
Cabin SA 7028
Awesome...however our pillow kept turning on the lights all night
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins