3. Marella Dream
I wanted a smaller ship as I was travelling on my own. Having read previous reviews, most of which were positive, I decided to book it. The whole of the holiday was perfect from start to finish. I had a single cabin (1023) which was roomy and clean with modern decor. Plenty of drawers and wardrobe space. The entertainment, food, service and cleanliness of the ship was faultless. Comments with regard to ship being old are certainly true but it did not deter from the holiday itself. All the bars, dining rooms and communal areas were modern and tastefully decorated. I have travelled many times on several cruise lines in the past and I can honestly say, that I was not disappointed in any of the experiences on the Marella Dream. I would like to say a special thank you to the member of staff that certainly made my holiday memorable. A young 24 year old - Calum James Smith - with the title of social host. He was wonderful with shall I say the elderly ladies of the ship. Thank you for a lovely, relaxing holiday.

Solo Traveller

Marella Dream Cruise Review by kings place

kings place’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

Roomy, plenty of space for clothes. Decor new and tasteful
  Marella Dream Deck Plans