3. Carnival Miracle
Cruised with my 20 YO Granddaughter. Had a great time despite having very few younger people on the ship. First time to Panama Canal. Tampa embarkation is a little more difficult to me having to park across the street but ok. Got right on the ship. Cabin was in good position on the ship but Cabin steward was not the best I ever had. Enjoyed the entertainment. Food was adequate but not anything to rave about. Both excursions that we took were fantastic. They cancelled one that we booked with Carnival so we took one from the port at Grand Cayman. The ship is in good shape and I liked the gaudiness. It reminded me of the good old days of cruising. Didn't miss Guy's Burgers, the grill took it's place and was good. Debarkation was easy. Off the ship with my own luggage and on the way home at 8:15.

Great time on Carnival Miracle

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by pam32310

pam32310’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 5121
Had extended balcony and it really makes a difference .
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins