3. Vision of the Seas
The ship was old and the rooms were small, especially the restrooms. The decoration was old and tacky. I was afraid yo walk bare footed on the floor. There was no turkey bacon. The arcade was tiny with about 4 games, boring. Lane 12 during checkin back yo the U.S was slow. So much for a peaceful vacay. We went to Progresso where the locals asked you to purchase things while trying to relax at the beach. I don’t even know why the ship would take someone there on their vacation. It’s the same as taking a trip to the hood. The dolphin encounter excursions place wanted an arm and leg for keepsake photos. $40 per sheet! That’s a total rip off. Overall the trip was Terrible. If the staff wasn’t so perfect, I’d give Royal Carrot 0 stars. Royal Carribean wasn’t so royal. I won’t be choosing that place again.

Old outdated ship