3. Carnival Vista
I will start by saying that i have been on 8 cruises. We are easy to please, love to party and always decide to make it a good experience. I will break this down in categories for you. 1. Embarkation was the best that we have had on any cruise. we have been on multiple cruiselines and to many differtent ports. we waited in line for 5 minutes tops. We got on as quick as we could walk the pathway. 2. Ship layout was terrible but we got used to it. Pool sizes are super small. Chairs are easy to get because the pools/ outdoor areas are all broken up and located in different areas. The elevators are pretty slow going. Take the stairs as much as possible. The Atrium isn't a very good setup, thats why they have an elevator problem. They got rid of the glass speed elevators in the atrium so everybody has to use the others. The show lounge was designed by someone that clearly has never been on a cruise and using the theatre.Once again expect to have fun and not worry about the small stuff. 3. Staff: A+++++. This was by far the best staff that we have evry encountered on a cruise. Friendly helpful and sincere. Enough said. 4. Cruise director Matt is the best in the business. He by far exceeded our expectations of a great CD. 5. Casino - I am not a smoker and thought the smoke level was fine. I have read a bunch of complaints but disagree with them.By far the funest casino ive been to on a ship. Loud and open late.Hottest craps table that ive seen on a cruise ship. 6. Food: buffet avaerage but what i expected. Pizza is not very good in my opinion. We ate it only out of convienience. dining room dinner was average. Steakhouse was not as good as advertised but im a steak snob. Sides, apps and desert were fab but the steak definitely isn't prime. I didn't get to try the seafood shack. The barbaque was average but the mac and cheese is a total joke. I really cant see why Guy would endore that mac. a 5 yr old making kraft would have better results. Tip the mac and cheese at the small buffet just inside the doors from barbaque is outstanding. The sushi is very good and very cheap for sushi. We didn't try the Italian place but it was great. The JI JI asian place was incredible. best food on the ship that we ate. guys burger is very good and the taco/burrito joint is very good. As you can see i like food. 7. bars - Alchemy is very good but very slow. Tequilla bar and staff was great. steakhouse bar was a favorite. Piano bar is a must if you like fun. The atrium bar is great during the violin shows. The violin group is amazing. 8. entertainment - We did the comedy a lot and they were great. The love and marriage was the best that ive seen on any ship. The quest game was out of this world but be prepared for a raunchy loud drunken time. The cruise was a love hate for us. We had a blast because we are fun and simple people. I would suggest to try the ship for sure but we wouldn't do the ship again unless the price comes down to what other carnival ships charge.

Fun cruise great staff