• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

pikerman
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom with Shower

Having been on the Britannia and really enjoyed the ship we thought we would give P&O another chance as we really wanted to see Venice and Dubrovnik. The ship was fine but not at the same standard as the Brittania, quite crowded, no quiet places and lack of specialist dining being the obvious differences. Dining in the main restaurant was very good with a menu whereby you could always find something to choose, sadly the Italian specialist restaurant was very forgettable, both from a location viewpoint and the standard and variety of food on offer. The self service area was badly organised and the choice on offer did not come close to matching Britannia. The ports we visited were excellent and the guided tour of Venice as a first timer was well worth it, as indeed was walking the walls of Dubrovnik. The staff on the ship were excellent, our fellow passengers were a good crowd, so why did I not give it more than 3 stars, simply because I was laid up for a day due to a dodgy piece of smoked fish I was served for breakfast, and that really should not happen. Did I report it, no way, I have heard about being confined to your cabin and I was not having that.

Balcony Stateroom with Shower

Cabin JA

Clean and tidy and everything worked but don't expect a wow factor

Find an Oceana Cruise