3. Carnival Imagination
This was a family cruise to celebrate an eighty-fifth birthday. We were 23 in number with many young people on their first cruise - no one under 16. I mistakenly had my bags checked aboard and had a bottle of wine removed. I would carry my bags on board next time. We had a suite which was excellent - spacious, clean with amenities. We were not fond of the main entertainment but the smaller venues were good. The zip-lining in Catalina was excellent and the wine tour in Ensenada was good. The cruise ship food was good and the evening dining and service quite good. Birthdays were acknowledged at dinner and the serving staff entertaining. All areas were usually kept clean. The main pool and spas were always full with children. There was an adult pool, but on this cruise, it was full as well. The main entertainment was not very good, but the smaller venues were fine. On a previous 3 day cruise, the entertainment was excellent with Broadway -type shows. The drawbacks - a valuable ring and an article of clothing were take from the room. Obviously, the only people with access were the steward and cleaning personnel. Also, while we paid for internet access, we never had it.

Generally good with a few drawbacks.

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by dhubanks

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite

dhubanks’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Imagination price drops

Grand Suite
Cabin GS U108
Excellent cabin - clean and well appointed.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins