3. MSC Seaside
I chose this cruise because I've been on 17 Carnival cruises and I started feeling the cutbacks they've been making over the years. MSC matches your status with other cruiselines so I thought I'd have nothing to lose. I went on the Seaside which is a fairly new ship and I thought it was beautiful, no bright flashy colors just nice neutral colors. The ship just sparkled the staircases we're so pretty! It's definitely not a party ship which is ok with me but it has plenty to do. There is a Zipline, pool table, bowling, air hockey, slides at the pool. I thought the shows we're better than Carnivals, Ive heard people say there's a lot of opera but that's not true, maybe one but I didn't go to that one. They have interactive boards all over the ship mostly near the elevators where you can check out what shows you want to go to and make reservations for them. The Michael show ( Michael Jackson) was outstanding! The one thing I didn't like about it and it didn't have anything to do with the cruise itself was that you had to change the time on your watch once on I believe the second day then again back the day before we got back home. I've always stayed on ship time and I thought that was really confusing and needless really. All in all it was a great cruise and a good change.

April 2019

citcatt1’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 10054
The cabin was nice it had a stocked mini-bar a couch the bathroom was small but had a bathtub. The closet had two drawers and three shelves with the safe on top. The other side had space for hanging clothes and room for shoes and a bag for our dirty clothes. The balcony had two chairs and a footstool/table
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins