Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Tonyamador

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

The ship has a small pool area for the amount of people that it takes, on land days that’s not a big problem but on sea days there’s definitely no room to enjoy that area unless you go save a spot early in the morning, the biggest problem we had was with the onboard entertainment, it was 5 days of the same over and over, the one day we had a night of somewhat good music I requested from vip band to play something for everyone and was told yes no problem but they played through their 50 minute session non stop and didn’t please the crowd, once they finished and the DJ Dylan came to his booth I again went to him and requested some Latin music and was told that I should have asked the band that was doing the Latin party and when I told him I did but didn’t get the request fulfilled he simply brushed me and stated playing something else completely different, take in account that there were only about 20 of us there at that time and we all wanted what I was requesting, the hallway on the 9th floor where my stateroom was located was always smelling like weed and the room itself was a 3.5 at best. Most likely I will not be vacationing with Norwegian again. The one girl from Morocco that was on the entertainment was the nicest person ever on that whole ship.

Tonyamador's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BC 9038

Not bad but it could have been better since there was a metal door that separated my room from the other room that kept banging on its frame and waking me up during the night.

Chankanaab National Park Tour

Paid for the swim with dolphins at Dolphin Discovery and everything was so rushed and then they wanted $200 US for code for some pictures not even the printed pictures.

View All 256 Chankanaab National Park Tour Reviews