3. Norwegian Getaway
We chose this cruise because our daughter's friends were going for their senior trip and she wanted to go also so we decided to make it a family vacation. We had the best vacation ever. The staff was excellent. Very attentive all the time. The food was excellent also and servers were over the top excellent. The ship was beautiful. We have no complaints at all. Our cabin was a mini-suite with large balcony with four of us in the room and it was a nice size space. There was a lot more space than I expected for storage. Staff that took care of our cabin was excellent. Entertainment was good. Our cruise director, Vincent was awesome! He was very entertaining. We did snorkeling in Harvest Caye and were somewhat disappointed. The water was not clear and we didn't see very many fish. We didn't realize there is a beautiful pool and beach that is free in Harvest Caye. I would highly recommend planning time there. At Roatan, Honduras we did the Gumbalimba Park and really enjoyed that then they took us to Tabyana beach. That was very nice also. Costa Maya we didn't plan any excursions and just did some shopping. Cozumel was a lot of fun. We did Fury catamaran snorkeling. I would highly recommend this excursion. The water was very clear and we saw a lot of colorful fish. The crew was lively with drinks and dancing on the ride back. We had 2 teenagers with us so they also enjoyed going to Senior Frogs. We had a lot of fun there. I can't think of anything bad to say about our cruising experience with Norwegian on the Getaway. We were very impressed!

Excellent Cruise, Highly Recommend

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1
We had 2 adults and 2 teenagers in our cabin. We had the min-suite with large balcony. I was worried there wouldn't be enough room with all the luggage and in the bathroom but I was surprised at how much space there actually was for storage. It was nice having the large balcony also. I did bring some magnetic hooks to hang hats and bathing suits on and towel hooks are good too if you want to hang anything on the balcony chairs. The staff was excellent and made sure to have the pull out couch and the bunk bed ready in the evening. I was happy we had a small one cup coffee maker in our room. I used it everyday and have heard some cruise lines don't have them.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins