3. Carnival Breeze
The embarkation and disembarkation was a COOL BREEZE transaction both ways. The Ship itself is an older ship but with upgrades. The cabin was great and LAURO went the extra mile to make sure we were accommodated in every which way. He also addressed us by our names as we did the same with him. He was a very pleasant person overall. The dining experience was great as well. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. With that being said I'm just going to keep it real. We had to wait very long periods to receive our food during the beginning of the week for breakfast in the BLUSH restaurant. By the third day everything started to go smoothly and enjoyable. Dinner was great as well. We met and remembered a memorable person 'APRIL JOY'. I believe she was head waitress. She's amazing with people. She has great character and very personable. I watched how she interacted with others and boy she's just a true JOY to be around with a wonderful experience. I hope to run into her again in our future cruises. We really enjoyed the SEAFOOD SHACK. had we known that it was that good we would've ordered the crab legs and shrimp everyday. We heard how good from a relative on our 5th day. So we did get 2 days of orders in. YUMMY. $33 up-charge was worth it. We also had 555 Fahrenheit. Surf and turf. Yummy $38pp up-charge. Cherry on TOP. whelp that will fix your candy fix. The entertainment was awesome. The entire FUN SQUAD was on point with everything. IF they made a mistake well we didn't see it. DONKEY is a true character. This is my second run in with him but on a different ship. I pre warned my guest that he's hilarious. lol. His Spirit is one to be around. I learned a little more about him in the Q and A session in the Ovation room. QUEST entertainment got crazy but funny. If you are easily offended this isn't for you. The COMEDY umm I didn't like it. I went to 2 shows and neither were funny to me on this cruise. To each it own. ALL the shows in the Ovation were great. The 80s show or name that song was awesome. I recorded that one. lol. ``Service``employees weren't that friendly. I've seen better cruises with friendlier people. Usually when passing by the greet you. You didn't get much of that on this cruise. I think that was pretty much my only complaint. Excursions'' We did the powerboat (Belize)and the ATV(CostaMaya)with JASMINE. She was an awesome tour guide. We will definitely do those again if we visit those ports again. OVERALL 4 out of 5.

Very fun trip for just the 2 of us

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Frangieluv2cruise

OVERALL 4 out of 5.
Frangieluv2cruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2285
Lauro was an excellent steward. Would love to have him again.
This cabin we would use again. Everything is right there either one floor up or down.
OVATION