3. Grand Celebration
Where to begin, paid for WiFi that didn't work, food was terrible, and they cost me more money due to the fact we didn't get back until 2pm when we were suppose to be back by 7am. They don't return your messages and you can never get ahold of anyone. They were doing maintenance on the busy while your on it which is very tacky! The drinks were defiantly over priced. The buffet was the same on both sides, you only got water or juice to drink unless you wanted to pay for a soda. They charged you for gratuity each day and an additional 18% on anything else you purchased! This was my first cruise and I was very disappointed. I understand things happen, but when its not your fault they should make things right! It send cheap on the computer but its not on paper! Be very mindful!

Very Disappointed

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by Autumn27

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
Thank you very much for the time you spent to share your personal impressions of your stay with BPCL. We always welcome feedback, as it allows us to continually improve the experience we create for our guests. Gratuities, service fees for spa, bar and specialty restaurants, non carbonated drinks included, are all customary within the cruise industry. We do apologize if guest was not properly informed, however, all information is readily available on our website and within the email confirmation sent after the completion of the initial booking. We have taken note of your various constructive comments and please be assured that we value all our guests' feedback to be of utmost importance to us and will ensure that the necessary corrective measures are taken accordingly.
Autumn27’s Full Rating Summary