3. Grand Celebration
Where to begin, paid for WiFi that didn't work, food was terrible, and they cost me more money due to the fact we didn't get back until 2pm when we were suppose to be back by 7am. They don't return your messages and you can never get ahold of anyone. They were doing maintenance on the busy while your on it which is very tacky! The drinks were defiantly over priced. The buffet was the same on both sides, you only got water or juice to drink unless you wanted to pay for a soda. They charged you for gratuity each day and an additional 18% on anything else you purchased! This was my first cruise and I was very disappointed. I understand things happen, but when its not your fault they should make things right! It send cheap on the computer but its not on paper! Be very mindful!

Very Disappointed