3. Viking Tialfi
I had planned a two week trip to Scotland the year before our Viking Cruise. It all worked out great and we loved it but it was SO MUCH work making all the arrangements for everything! When I've seen the Viking advertisements on PBS they've always looked so wonderful and carefree - everything included and taken care of, no moving from hotel to hotel, but seeing so many beautiful and interesting places - and all very classy, no big crowds, plenty of time to explore on your own. We decided to try it, having heard nothing but good things from people who had been on a Viking cruise. It more than lived up to our expectations, and those of the younger generation who traveled with us (our daughter and her husband). We would all definitely go again! Most people I know who have been on a Viking cruise, including those we met on the ship, said they have been more than once, or if this was their first time, they plan on taking another River Cruise on Viking.

The best (and easiest) one-week trip we have ever been on.

Viking Tialfi Cruise Review by Sheila hart

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
Sheila hart’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Tialfi price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
We loved our balcony cabin! Such great views, and lovely to sit out on with coffee or wine. The room steward was OUTSTANDING! The best we've ever had. She was one of the highlights of our trip for my husband and me and our daughter and her husband.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins