3. Carnival Breeze
I liked the ports we were going to. We stayed at la quinta the night before. It was very hard to find the carnival terminal off the highway because it was not easily marked. We had a problem with the shore excursion in Roaan,Disembarkation was wonderful and I would take the bus again, to the airport. The cabin was good except for I had to get a mattress because I could not get up on the bunk bed but they put a cot in the middle of the room. I liked most of the food there and find the diners worked very hard. Our room steward was amazing and very helpful. The entertainment was wonderful and I loved going every night to a different show. We only saw one comedian and he was very good. The bar service was good as well. I loved all the activities and more importantly the staff, lead by chris donkey salazar. We never knew what he would say or do next. The first cast players question and answer with xsophie and donkey was very informative. I loved seeing the keyboardist from the dynamixs pop the question to his girlfriend. The dynamix were dynamic, and very sweet. I thought both canadian Ryans were great along with Sharon, . Gustav was very sweet and friendly and I loved the 70 and 80's sing along. i just wish we had white nights for elegant nights. I loved the love and marriage show. Never made it to the casino. Loved dance classes as well as Karoke. I did not use the gym. I danced instead.

LOVED it

wendybethkalth’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A 1261
The cabin was a little bit small for three people. we were unable to use the bunkbed ladder without my being afraid of falling so we used it as a closet. I did not realize the card operated the lights as well. We had a very good steward who was very helpful to us. He got us a blanket and showed us where the comforter was and always wanted to know if everting was okay.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins