3. Viking Kadlin
We jointed friends who were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and had a wonderful time. This was our first river cruise, and we loved the smaller number of people and the included excursions. The food was wonderful and the service great. I'm already perusing the Viking brochures for my NEXT river cruise. The ship needed some refurbishing. The common rooms sofas, etc. were pulling apart at the seams, but I'm sure Viking has a refurbishing in mind soon. We found the shore excursions very informative, although some of the local guide's English was hard to understand, so one had to listen closely and I'm sure we missed some of the sightseeing information. We especially enjoyed the beaches at Normandy and happened there on a beautifully clear day in November. The acres of white crosses against the blue sky will be remembered forever. What a sacrifice by so many. Can't wait for our next cruise.

What a great time

janlahayne’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Kadin price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F
The cabin was fine. It was one of the less expensive cabins, but it was quiet, the steward was attentive, and was fine for us.
Main Deck Outside Cabins