3. Norwegian Escape
The Escape was fun and easy to maneuver. The staff was very kind. The food was great. I especially enjoyed Moderno Churrasco, all you can eat meat. The garlic steak was my favorite but all was tasty and cooked to perfection. I always love the pineapple at the end. Taste and Savor were great places to dine with the family for dinner. We didn’t wait long to get a seat any night. O’Sheehans was a great place to get wings, burgers and fajitas. The buffet was clean and had many food options. Lots of chairs for all on the pool deck. We were able to trade in pool towels often. Drinks were great from the bar. Everyone seemed to love the hot tubs. Fun Minature golf. Kids loved it. They also loved to arcade. The casino was very smoky though. There must have been a lot of smokers on the boat.

The food was superb

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Melissa9228

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Family Inside Stateroom
The Escape was fun and easy to maneuver. The staff was very kind.

Fun Minature golf. Kids loved it. They also loved to arcade.

Melissa9228’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Family Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1 14459
Very clean. Steward was very kind and helpful.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins