Norwegian Star Cruise Review
2,612 Reviews

Only cruise I had to clean my own Mini suite ever!

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by Jbg21211

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

Before I even boarded the ship my information and onboard picture were changed with another passenger. I went to board the ship and had a womans picture show up on there computer. I had to stand in a long line to have it retaken. When I tryed to log into the wifi service I once again found myself in a long line to find out there was another person's birth date listed in my information once again. I took this cruise because my nephew was getting married onboard NCL took great care of there wedding! But this is not a cruise line for me. When you get on board they make the drinks way to strong and make up for it by under poring towards the end of the cruise. What is so hard to make a consistent drink? my room was 11110 and my cabin steward would come around 1pm and 8:30pm if he did come by the room. Only cabin steward I never tipped on a cruise because he never did anything. I left the room ten times cleaner then NCL can get it! If I was not with my family I would have flown home from the first port. The food was good but just in the buffet. My trips to the dinning rooms left me hungry and heading up to get something I could eat. They sent a review e-mail to me but never ask why I didn't like there cruise. This is a cruise line for younger people that haven't been on the better cruise lines!

Jbg21211's Full Rating Summary

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11110

Cabin was not very clean when I arrived. The room door, bathroom door, balcony doors and walls had kids dirty hand prints everywhere. There were no towels for the pool! Not paying $25 deposit because I was never provided with any. I never will have to see another NCL cabin again.

Los Angeles

Why cant a port have a shop with products made somewhere beside CHINA.

Cabo San Lucas

Best port to go back to. but still no good shopping.

Jbg21211