3. Island Princess
I wanted to go thru Panama Canal and I had a previous good experience with the Princess Cruise line. I was disappointed on this ship. The food was sometimes below what I expected and the activities on board weren't as fun as my 11 other cruises on various cruise line ships. The musicians were good but there weren't any magic shows or acrobatics on this cruise. The back of the boat view was taken over by the Lotus Spa area that you had to pay extra to be in. The fitness center was in a lower deck with no windows. The shower stalls were so small you couldn't bend over in them. Our waiter was the best thing on the ship. He was friendly and brought out the food fast. Most of the tours were good, but one of the tours on Grand Cayman had so many waiting to touch the Stingray that we only got to touch it once for the hour we were waiting in the water. We liked the chocolates left on the pillow each night.

Panama Canal was exciting to see but the Island Princess needs to be upgraded.

Island Princess Cruise Review by Bburgener

Bburgener’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A310
The cabin had a balcony and it had two lumpy single beds put together. It was average for comfort.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins