3. Viking Tor
This was our first river cruise, so I have nothing to compare it to, but it was oh so very amazing! The customer service, all around, was great. The ship was the perfect size for our needs. Although we had a small room, it didn't matter as we truly only slept there. The food was great and accommodated my wife's pickiness. It amazes me that after just a few days, the staff knew our names (and there were eight of us) and welcomed us all the time. I was not too keen on the entertainment, but that's okay - that's not why I was on this cruise...however, I'm just one reviewer and so many folks enjoyed the evening entertainment. The one thing I would change would be for me to book a longer cruise next time...and on Viking. Here's hoping I'll see you in 2021 - my fingers are crossed!

First River Cruise Was Amazing

strazz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Tor price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D
The room was small, but it was exactly what I expected! It was perfect and petite!
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins