• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Mc8073
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Inside

My parents are retired and have been on a couple of Norwegian Cruises . They had been suggesting to my husband and I to take a cruise . My husband and I had never been. Well we finally listened to my parents and we are happy we did . The only minor thing was that our stateroom instead of one bed it had two which thankfully that same day it was fixed . Out butler was the BEST “Agus” is so kind and friendly and he made our room beautiful every si clean day and was always asking us if we needed anything . The food was great from the buffet to Garden and Windows Restaurants as was the Blue Lagoon . I would suggest that the cruise this one in particular give more time to the Hispanic guests when it comes to Music meaning the Disco and having the Latin duo sing more than just at the pool or 30 mins . We wanted to dance and it was very limited . Please consider having a Salsa/Bachata/Merengue night or have a Dj something please .

The tender service was good despite the 1st time taking extra time to be honest .

I would again do a Norwegian Cruise . I loved the “Washy Washy” “Happy Happy “

Inside

Cabin IX

“Agus” our butler was the BEST he is AWSOME . Always made our room clean and stocked .

2 Helpful Votes