3. Ruby Princess
No Airplanes , stateroom great , Glen did a beautiful job. Beds great Bathroom and services were Excellent . I was in a suite and it was as usual excellent with water, ice ,fruit , canapés, kept full at all times . If we needed anything extra all we had to do was ask. no problems with anything in suite R 410 . I had seen many negative reports , that were not true. they did a complete flush of the whirlpool , which is done every 6 months. I found the service in Club Class to be beyond excellent, all very attentive . I found Lobster , steak, all on the menu at no extra cost, along with a great assortment. If you wanted a Steak or Lobster from Crown Grill they would get it for you with an extra charge. Breakfast every morning in Crown Grille was magnificent as always with Great service .Entertainment on deck 5 was great ,again as usual. We had excellent dinners in all venues, and I don't remember any tough steaks or... this was our 24th trip on Princess. Embarkation and disembarkation was smooth. Ableseaman

Service was Excellent as usual

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Ableseaman12

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse Suite with Balcony
No Airplanes , stateroom great , Glen did a beautiful job. Beds great

Bathroom and services were Excellent .

they did a complete flush of the whirlpool , which is done every 6 months.

I found the service in Club Class to be beyond excellent, all very attentive .

this was our 24th trip on Princess. Embarkation and disembarkation was smooth.

Ableseaman