3. Norwegian Epic
We choose this cruise for my daughters senior trip. Since it was spring break, we knew we would pay higher than normal rates, which is to be expected during spring break. We had fantastic weather the entire trip. The ship was well run and the staff was very pleasant. Our room was always made up and turned down as indicated on our door wheel. We never had to wait for our room to be ready. We were cruising with platinum members so they knew all the ropes, so I knew what to expect. My daughter had the best time meeting other teens in the teen club, Entourage. I do have a few suggestions for this ship. 1. More outlets are needed in the room since there are no USB charging ports in the rooms. 2. There are no clocks in the room either. 3. At night when you pull your key card out of the slot and the lights go out, it’s hard to find your way to the bathroom at night. 4. Garbage cans are needed in the main parts of the ship. When you gets a soda in a plastic glass there is no where to throw it away when you’re done. 5. Then tendering process to the private island could be improved. The line was so long that it wrapped from the back of the ship to the front. 6. Because we were traveling with platinum members, we were almost first to board the ship and we made a beeline for guest services to book the Posh Club. We were told that it was already booked up, although you could not book it until you got on the ship. We were very disappointed, since we were almost first onto the ship and thought for sure that we would be able to book it. 7. For the days at sea, you could find chairs, although they were not by the pool. Pool chairs were gone by very early mornings. 8. I heard several passengers say that they had never been on a ship that rocked so much. But in my opinion, I’ve never been on a ship that I couldn’t feel rocking. 9. I wish we had a longer stay on St. Thomas (we set sail at 2:00) and less time on Tortola (we were supposed to set sail at 6:00, but had some maintenance issues and did not leave until 10:00 pm). 10. The comedy club was so full, we could not get in.

Great weather

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Cski-8

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

I do have a few suggestions for this ship.

2. There are no clocks in the room either.

10. The comedy club was so full, we could not get in.
Cski-8’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 13241
Cabin was nice. The shower was a little odd. It was immediately next to the front door, so when you were in the shower if anyone came into your room there was no privacy beside frosted shower doors.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins