Norwegian Sun Cruise Review

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by happy senior traveler

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Family Inside

I booked the Sun cruise just two weeks before flying to Santiago, Chile to start this unique, fabulous memory 16 day cruise. I was also leaving the next day to fly to LAS from FL for a couple of days and then on to LAX to go on the NCL Star for a 8 day Mexican Riviera cruise, so I only had 5 days at home between these two fabulous cruises.

Both of these cruises were enhanced with perfect weather, especially with all the time I was out on the top deck taking in (and capturing photos) the crossing of the Panama Canal.

Our ports in Peru were eye openers to me with the poor living conditions. I had opportunities to go inside their churches - they were simple but also beautiful.

As in almost all my cruises with NCL, I met wonderful, interesting and friendly people - both as other passengers and employees. As a solo, senior, female that is very important to me.

The Star was even more enjoyable (SO many great eating areas with the Garden Cafe) than when I was on her back in September of 2016 for a 14 day repositioning from Copenhagen to Denmark doing Norway, Faroe and Shetland Islands, Iceland, Scotland and Dublin (my favorite). I DO enjoy NCL cruising!

happy senior traveler's Full Rating Summary

Family Inside
Cabin I1 8309

I had booked a sail away inside cabin and enjoyed a cabin that could accommodate four with LOTS of storage space.

happy senior traveler