3. Crown Princess
The itinerary as well as the 10 days, gives you more time to enjoy activities as well as time to relax. The cruise director, Peter and his staff were wonderful. Alwyn was especially good at his position of assistant cruise director, then Song and Will. There was another member and I can’t reme correct spelling or pronunciation, Bongani. We enjoyed about every aspect of the cruise, many games and activities throughout, trivia, karaoke, The Voice, bingo, you name it we did it. Also did 3 Princess excursions that we all enjoyed. Had one of the best experiences ever at The Crown Grill. All in all, a great cruise. I simply loved every to cruise with Princess. My husband and I have cruised 29/30 times. This was our 27th with Princess and we now only travel with Princess. The Crown is somewhat older compared to Regal and Royal, but still a lovely ship. Embarkation and disembarkation went extremely smooth. Our inside cabin was adiquitly furnished with enough shelf, drawer and hanging space, abundance of coat hangers made a world of difference. Had great ports of call where we did 3 Princess excursions. Great cruise with great company.

Travel as a group of 10 friends.

Crown Princess Cruise Review by cathiec6

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Great cruise with great company.
cathiec6’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IF L245
Nice cabin, comfortable area with hood closet space and cabinets.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins