3. Carnival Freedom
This was a family cruise that we now take once a year. I took my daughter with me this year.We stayed the night in Galveston before our cruise.This was my first time on the Freedom.The entertainment and activities were very good. Didn't care for some of the buffet food this year.But over all it was very good.All the service people was great, And very helpful..The ports and excursions I loved. Stingray Island I loved. We will be going again next year!!!! We had shirts made the same for our cruise with our names on them. Jayson was our cabin steward and he kept our room very clean. I left him with a tip of a 10 dollar bill ring and a bag of candy. Loved the ocean in Jamaica even though it was hard for me to get out of it.It had a high sandy beach. Water was awesome and so clear.

Family Cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Bonnie254

Bonnie254’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Freedom price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 8352
Cabin was very nice and the cabin guy kept it very clean and was very kind.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins