3. Carnival Vista
I've been on around 8 cruises mostly carnival ships. This was by far the worst cruise I have ever been on. I think most of the problems can be contributed to cost cutting and not having enough people on board to keep up with the work load. I had dirty napkins and glasses that either had lipstick or dried food on them. I got coffee with my dessert at dinner once. How hard is it to bring coffee to the table. They were just so overworked. We had different wait staff every night so it wasn't just one bad waiter. About 25% of the workers I encountered were rude or just really annoyed. The way all the activities were timed was really aggravating. Dinner always interfered with what we wanted to do with the kids, It seemed like after 8pm everything was geared towards adults. The kids I was with were 14 and 16 and the comedy shows were 18 and over at 8 pm. They watched movies every night. The music/dancing shows were not good at all. Every night was a different theme with the same people who cant sing. Breakfast was pretty good, Lunch was good, but the desserts were not. Dinner was also good except for the service. My room was a 2nd floor balcony, under the lifeboats. Which was nice. There was some noise at night above us but for the most part it didn't mess with our sleep. I talked to other people on the elevator who had 2nd floor rooms they said they couldn't sleep at night because of all the banging. There were parts of the ship layout that were not good. Seating was horrible for shows, There was a really small atrium. I just didn't like it. Overall I just didn't enjoy myself on this ship. Will be trying a different cruise line next time.

Worst time I've ever had on a cruise

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by jon7890