AmaDolce Cruise Review

AmaDolce Cruise Review by thoeffken1016

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French Balcony

My husband and I went to France for my 50th birthday. We spent a week prior to the AMA cruise in Paris, Reims and Bordeaux. Boarded the boat in Bordeaux and spent an amazing week with the crew and guests of the AMADolce. If you want to relax or be active, AMA accommodates. We road bikes in several ports with a guide along with wine tasting. On the last day we went on our own riding excursion with other guests and had a wonderful day exploring on our own. We like flexibility and AMA did not disappoint. The only thing you need to be sure you are on time for is dinner. If you arrive too late, you may miss some of the available appetizers. Food was delicious!

My husband set up golf in a few of the ports and I participated in the available AMA excursions. Most of which I loved. There was one bus excursion with wine tasting that was good, but the bus ride was too long. We drove around and just looked out the window at sites. After wine tasting, we were all tired, so it was tough.

All in all, the boat was great! Easy to get around and facilities were really accommodating. Would suggest doing the Chef's Dinner one night. It is an overall tasting menu paired with wine. There is a fitness instructor on board and workouts were really good.

We would definitely recommend the AMADolce Bordeaux cruise to anyone!

thoeffken1016's Full Rating Summary

Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin A 322

The size was small, but just good for us. We didn't spend much time in the cabin. Accommodations were sufficient and service was excellent.

thoeffken1016