3. Carnival Spirit
The cruise Director Chloe made this cruise amazing!Loved the new menu in Nouveau!behind the fun tour very interesting!room stewards were great and always remembered our name!This ship is really starting to show her age and needs a bit of attention!Food mostly good a few meals were a bit average!Sushi restaurant fabulous!overall a great cruise! Shows were amazing usually easy to get a seat!Onboard shops Heinemann do not like new owners of the shops very expensive duty free alcohol was outrageously priced we bought all our alcohol in Port Vila for a fraction of the price!No varietyIf You didn’t want a watch handbag or overpriced junk jewellery!that was about it all I bought in 11 days was a T-shirt!! Really enjoyed trivia would have like more Aussie trivia!music trivia was always so much fun! We participated in the love and marriage show !we were recognised for the rest of the tour for the wrong reasons lol not sure I would do it again I will stick to watching others but fun to do once!

Fun Cruise, Fun People.

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by Roxey

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Window (obstructed views)

Roxey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Spirit price drops

Interior with Window (obstructed views)
Cabin 4K 4116
Cabin nice but noticed rust around windows
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins