3. Golden Princess
Many time travellers had recommended the princess ships to me,thought it was time to try. The quality and type of food was excellent,the restaurants so good the waiters and the staff were so friendly and their choice of the menu was incredible. The ship is a dream so much to see and do it is hard to get around to every thing ,the movies under the stars is a knockout. The cabin crew were so good and obliging helped in every manner that was possible. The staff at DONATELLOS are the best that I have experienced you have to experience to appreciate fully. The embarkment and disembarkment were so smooth took no time at all. My wife and I are in the process of booking several tours with princess at this time,much longer cruises are now in order. Coffee and wines were the best could not have asked for better. All in all I did not want to get off the ship it was that good.

Where to start, food, entertainment, wine, crew, facilities knocked me out

Golden Princess Cruise Review by plugger31

The embarkment and disembarkment were so smooth took no time at all.

Coffee and wines were the best could not have asked for better.

All in all I did not want to get off the ship it was that good.
plugger31’s Full Rating Summary
Get Golden Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB A628
Cabin was all that I needed and was very good.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Melbourne
    The cruise went from Melbourne to Sydney no excursions.
    The overall cruise was fantastic from the cinema under the stars to the shopping on board
    Coffees were top notch from the International cafe,
    gym was well equipped. all staff from the embarking to the disembarking were so much help it was so easy,no queues anywhere on board.entertainment was first class shows very good.
    food and alcohol just great talk about value for money great.
    The people in the restaurants from the staff were so good so organised and efficient.
    My wife and I are booking another trip with my family asap this time 20 days or more with princess it is so relaxing and there is so much to see and do.
    Thank you Princess line see you soon.
    View All 217 Melbourne Cruise Port Reviews