3. Celebrity Eclipse
I chose the Celebrity Eclipse because I wanted to do its 3 back-to-back South America cruises. So it was the itinerary that was the draw. The ship is beautiful and comfortable.I cannot imagine how its upcoming renovation could make ir any nicer. The crew, from Captain Leo (probably the most visible captain in my cruising experience) to every person working onboard, was excellent....and genunely nice people. My personal favourite was the solo guitarist, Sashi, a charming young woman from Indonesia,with not only a beautiful voice, but also a beautiful personality. She's the whole package and my day was never complete without taking in one of her sets. I'm not really sure what else to add, but I can say that I could have stayed onboard forever. The cabin - and I just had a large inside cabin on the 9th deck - was comfortable, clean and well laid-out. The food at the Oceanview Cafe was a terrific buffet-style restaurant. And the in-house entertainers are so, so talented. This is the first cruise during which I took in every show. In sum, the Celebrity Eclipse has my highest recommendations.

A wonderful ship

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by ashstreet

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

In sum, the Celebrity Eclipse has my highest recommendations.
ashstreet’s Full Rating Summary