3. Majesty of the Seas
My best friend and I choose this cruise because we have been wanting to go to Cuba. We both have been on this ship before. I am just going to get to the point. The second day I was showering and noticed the water was coming out the shower. No big deal i thought. step out the shower to find my feet under water. Well the room flooded and into the hallway. Our stateroom attendant was awesome. They brought in this huge blower to dry the floor in the room. Well we leave out for a couple of hours to come back to a room smelling like mildew. We told our attendant we cannot stay in the smelly room. We go and talk to the customer service people and at first they tell us they dont have a room to put us in. Then they blame my friend for the floor still being wet saying she turned the blower off(we weren't in the room). They were so nasty to her i was appalled. Somehow they found a room for us, so we had to pack up all our things and move to the new room. Our new stateroom attendant was so horrible he complained to customer service and had the tips taken off(we gave cash to the 1st attendant). The manager of the floor said he was going to give us 30% off a future cruise within the next year, cool. fast forward 3 weeks later and we got $77 off. This was the worse ship I have ever been on. The dinningroom service wasn't great either. I asked for some crackers to take my meds and they never brought them. But they had soup and crackers. They were lacking in service there too. just simple stuff like I asked for no ice and they bring ice(i am always cold). The guys couldn't even get our names right (kristin and rebecca). The food was just okay, and the waiters didn't listenq when i asked for certain things. To be honest i have sailed many ships with Royal and their customer service has gone down the drain big time. The best part of the cruise was the Havana excursion. we did the Havana bucket list and it was amazing. It is a long excursion but you get to do everything....smoke a cigar, rum tasting, site seeing, dancing and local food. worth the cost. Quick recap... cabin was horrible, service was horrible, dining was meh, excursion was awesome

Highly Disappointing

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by klcfamu

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Cuba

Quick recap...

cabin was horrible, service was horrible, dining was meh, excursion was awesome
klcfamu’s Full Rating Summary