3. Carnival Pride
This is the trip that my traveling agent put together for my family and I, we had a wonderful time I met a lot of people on the trip from many different states , and countries , it was so amazing for our first time family whom travel with us they really enjoy the cruise, the cabins was very nice and clean at all times loved my animals on my bed each day I returned to my room, the food was outstanding, good from the beginning of my trip to the end, I think I gained 10pds in 7 days from eating so much. The entertainment was very nice, had someplace to go on the ship all doing the day and at night. The slots were good for those who like to gamble or just for fun.i met a couple who was entertaining us with songs Joel and Carina they were great loved all the songs they sing. Restaurant workers were great.

Fun and lots of fun

Marionoliver63’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A 1230
Cabin was nice and clean when we first went in our cabin, the housekeeper Christine was very nice at all times, loved my animal that was placed on my bed everyday. Lot of space also.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins