3. MSC Seaside
I've just got back from cruising with MSC Seaside. It was a terrible time to cruise with MSC. I had nothing to do on the ship. There was not much of entertainment. Maketplace Food buffet had not many varieties of food to offer. They had pizza, hamburgers, and hotdogs for the main food for you every single meal of the day: breakfast, lunch, after lunch snack, dinner, and midnight snack for 7 days straight that we were on the cruise. They would close the buffet on the dot, put all the food away, and only one or two counters left the serve the food. In my opinion, they were trying to upselling their dinner and drink package by forcing people not to have much choice for food on the buffet. Moreover; one time, I saw they were putting back fruits they put away from previous meal for you to eat. You know how the fruits that are not fresh cut and been refrigerated. Also, it's very annoying when they tried to sell you all those dinner and drink packages. This is definitely overrated. I didn't bother to go see the show of them. I'd walked around and saw people playing cards; even young kids, they played UNO. They must be very bored and had nothing better to do. There are not many shopping shops on the Seaside, so nothing much to check out. There is a screen TV at the aft of the ship. Unfortunately the choice of their movie on the night that I went to give a try was very boring "Spiderman Home coming." The cabin was so so, nothing fancy. The sheet, comforter, towels, and stuff were old, had a lot of lints It's very irritated to my skin. Towels were smells and ripped. One of the destinations was Puerto Rico, arrived at 5pm. What they want us to do at 5pm and we had to be on board by 1am. or 1.30pm, and there were nothing much to walk around and see either. It's not very impressive for the first time with MSC. I wanted to go home on the second day that I was on the cruise!!! Oh..there a good thing about MSC. Their desserts are pretty good. They are not extremely sweet like desserts on the main land in the US. They are good at creativity and recycling as well.They would use leftover fruits and nuts to make cakes and other desserts, very delicious indeed. I've heard pizza are very good too, but I'm not a huge fan of pizza.

Terrible cruise experience

MSC Seaside Cruise Review by Erin T.

• Sail Date: March 2019