3. MSC Splendida
I chose this ship because of the price to go to Dubai. I was very disappointed the ship is huge but not as elegant as I thought for it size. The room was spacious but the toilet overran, shampoo container leaked into the shower, the mini refrigerator was not working they replaced it with a new one. The lighting in the room was inconsistent one very dim and one very bright. The food was always cold, nothing to drink after breakfast unless you bought the drink package. Staff stole water charging it to my drink package. My photos look better on my cell phone than the non lighting pictures I paid for with my photo package. Deck entertainment was very dead and dry. The only 5 star review belongs to our cabin steward (Chitla) and the amazing MSC theatre performances. I wish I could cancel my upcoming cruise with MSC.

Large Ship Very Disappointing

MSC Splendida Cruise Review by 2go4atrip

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Middle East
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Bella

Deck entertainment was very dead and dry.

I wish I could cancel my upcoming cruise with MSC.
2go4atrip’s Full Rating Summary