3. MSC Armonia
I've sailed several times on the Divina and Seaside and was a little hesitant to sail on the Armonia due to her age. Boy, was I wrong! What a great ship! It was absolutely in tip top shape and the staff were all so friendly and helpful. Our cabin steward Jasna seem to work none stop in keeping our cabins clean and stocked. The food was fantastic and the NY Strips were thick cooked perfect. The only thing I was disappointed in was the shrimp Cocktail's. Our waiter Rony gave us great service and made recommendations that were always right on the money. The main entertainment was mostly musical's, not really my cup of tea, but the skill of the performers was top notch!! I'm more a set in the Bar and listen to a singer or small group. That's where I spent most of my time. I went to Guest Service's several times with a question or request an they handled them all very quickly. I have sailed about 16 times and for me this size ship is what I like best. I have always enjoyed RCCL's Grandeur but this may be my new favorite.

MSC Armonia 6-nights to Cuba

jssiusa232’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 7019
As on all ships of this era, the cabins run small, but it was in tip top shape. I was sailing with a buddy to see the old cars in Havana and I would have liked to have seen them put twin beds towards the windows instead of across the room. It would have given us more room to move around. I wish they could replace the shower curtains with rounded doors. BTW the window was very large. Lots of storage.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins