3. Carnival Pride
I have cruised on Carnival 9 times and this was the 2nd to worst cruise. The activities were lacking, the assistant wait staff was poor for the first few days and one Alchemy Bartender was really rude and not customer friendly. On the other hand our cabin steward Rommel was an awesome professional, our waiter Mehmet was the saving grace and the lobby bartender Katherine was the best bartender ever. The food was not of the normal quality and they did not offer escargot on this trip. The entertainment after dinner shows were bad talent and they need to find a better way so all passengers can enjoy the Captain's cocktail party. With all the competition among cruise lines Carnival needs to step it up. Further like Princess Carnival should consider allowing individuals to sign up for the Cheers Program. My wife does not drink and I don't think it is fair to require her to sign up just because I sign up. Also need to figure out a way to allow passengers to get to the dining room without walking through a smoky casino Need to step it up.

Not Impressed

Balcony
Cabin 8A 6127
Cabin was clean
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

Carnival needs to figure out a way to the aft dining room without walking through a smoky casino! Yuck!