3. Ruby Princess
Wanted to go to Hawaii with our granddaughters. This is our third cruise on the Ruby and I have to say since our last cruise on Princess, the food has returned to it’s past excellence. The MDR staff we had were exceptional. Not sure if this was because we had the girls with us or not, but we had amazing service. This is the first time we had come in contact with the kids program and both granddaughters (8 & 17) were very happy with their experience. They really loved the whole cruise. We were told by many, that Princess was not a good line to take kids, but I disagree. I have absolutely no complaints about Princess and the Ruby, if only some passengers would up their game and realize they are not the only persons on earth. We were able to have my daughter son-in-law-law come aboard pre-cruise for a Bon Voyage visit, they had never cruised, so this was an excellent opportunity for them to check out our trip. The staff was also very attentive and kind to them also. We have never been disappointed with Princess Cruises. We did not go to all the shows, but what we did see, we enjoyed immensely. The cruise director was quite engaging and friendly. And he had a great crew to back him up. Our cabin attendant just got on the ship the same day we did, so he was extremely attentive and friendly. The staff at the International Cafe were all very friendly, not a bad one in the group. We also got amazing service in Vines. I have to admit, on this cruise I did not run into on crew member that looked pain or over their job. They all made eye contact and had a smile. Due to bringing guests onboard for the Bon Voyage we were allowed to check in first, so embarkation was extremely smooth. Got to say though, disembarkation was quite a bit slower, they were very behind in timing, as we had a ride waiting for us.

Third time on the Ruby

Ages 16+
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD D708
Our cabin was well kept by our steward. Everything was always clean and he jumped to complete any request we made.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins