• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

lzone1
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Inside

Great ports, well priced, small ship enabled getting to know more people sharing the same experience. The staff were very friendly and accommodating; the rooms (even inside) were very comfortable. Some reviews indicated the small ship would not provide the best experience, however, this was my 7th cruise, and I found it to be very comfortable. The food was a little lacking in quality sometimes; the chicken often dry (however, I prefer it that way, others did not) , there was little variety from night to night in the main dining rooms; we found the Raffles buffet to be the best, and the variety there, outranked the dining rooms. Coordination of shore excursions, especially during times when the ship was tendered, could have used some better organization, especially at the stop in Cannes. Many cruisers were frustrated with long wait times and lack of tender boats to provide transportation to shore. Overall, I think most enjoyed the cruise, and the attention to detail from most service personnel, room stewards and dining room attendants, especially, did well in this area. I also appreciated their attention to hygienic conditions, with spritzing of hand sanitizers, and cleanliness, that I believe would be viewed as high quality from safety inspectors.

Inside

Cabin ID

Comfortable, close to children's pool area, which may be an issue for some. As this cruise did not have a large number of children, it was not a problem for us, traveling without children, and wanting a somewhat quieter environment. I have hearing loss, so I was not able to hear any music from any of the venues late at night, but my traveling companion did. She also said she could smell fuel, occasionally, as could I, but it did not seem to last.

1 Helpful Vote